To mark Commonwealth Day we are inviting you to take part in our exciting competition to find ‘THE’ Signature Move for the Glasgow 2014 workforce.From high fives to Mexican waves, the best Signature Moves are memorable, fun and universal. That’s why we want one for you! Watch to find out how to enter.
SIGNATURE MOVE COMPETITION CRITERIA
Your entry must be submitted to SignatureMove@Glasgow2014.com before 5pm on Friday 21 March 2014.
1. This competition is only open to confirmed clyde-siders and Glasgow 2014 staff.
2. Your entry should include the following:
- Your full name, email address and contact telephone number (please provide the same email address as given in your clyde-sider application).
- A short summary (150 words maximum) of why you think your Signature Move should be chosen as ‘THE’ Signature Move for the Glasgow 2014 workforce.
- Photos showing your Signature Move being performed. If your Signature Move is a sequence, include images clearly showing each stage of your move.
- Photos, so we can see your move clearly, plus a link to a video of you performing your Signature Move.
- Only links to video files can be accepted – do not try to attach a full video file to your email entry.
- There are various ways in which you can create a link to a video file using online platforms such as WeTransfer, Dropbox or YouTube.
- Please title your video as ‘My Signature Move Entry’. Do not use Glasgow 2014 in the title of your upload.
3. Glasgow 2014 is looking for an original and simple Signature Move. Entries will be judged on this requirement, along with your response to why you think your Signature Move should win.
4. Your entry signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions. Please read these terms before entering the competition.